KiteLife Forum

Kymera

Breezin

Hello everybody ...
Jens from Denmark here (some may remember me from a long gone forum ...).

I need help!
Bought me a used Kymera and thanks to a unknown number of former owners this one needs some tlk.
Correct sail patching (with Blenderm from 3M), cleaning, checking, reglueing, a new upper spreader (guesswork),
no problem ... but !!!

Has anybody the original bridle measurements and perhaps even the connector positions?

If I can get any spar measurement, I'll take them too ... really anything, printed manual as a pdf?)
And perhaps can somebody tell me why the kite has that funky inner standoff? What is the reasoning behind it?
Thanks for your help

Best regards, Jens

'

Kymera.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 7:11 PM, Toryu said:

Has anybody the original bridle measurements and perhaps even the connector positions?

Well, hello from (somewhat nearby) Sweden. I have two Kymeras (no tail weights any longer). If any C-clip positions have moved (i.e if I have repaired them or not) I don’t know, but I guess that I could have look to determine if they haven’t been repaired yet (have their original positions). The top spreader would be easy to measure. May I ask which bridle leg(s) that is/are unknown?