• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Similar Content

• By John Barresi
      This tutorial from Kitelife.com breaks down basic tuning methodology for most indoor dual line sport / stunt kites.

You can look forward to a growing collection of similar tutorials covering equipment, flight techniques and other "pro secrets" gathered from over 20 years in the kiting community... A number of them will be available here on YouTube, while the majority of these tutorials will be located in the Kitelife Subscribers section, be sure to subscribe today if you like what we're doing here!
    • By Melissa Wallace
      I am a new flier.
      1) I do not like the stock handles that came with my rev 1.5B. I want to upgrade to the snagless handles, but there are solid aluminum, anodized aluminum, featherweight stainless... What are the differences? What should I get?
      2) I have SkyBond Premium Spectra lines, and they bind up a lot once you hit 4-5 twists. Is this normal? I was thinking of getting Laser Pro Gold to have as primary line with the Skybond as back-up. I know both lines have been recommended on the forum. Does the LPG fly better with less binding?
    • By Joe Eyman
      I can't find it! I even tried the direct Kitelife.com and I get a 404 not found page
      Thanks 🤙🏻
      Sent from my iPad using KiteLife mobile app
    • By mwp
      So you have some older kites that you love to fly but can no longer get replacement parts for. The bridle is about to break, what do you do?
    • By John Barresi
      Hi all, just an FYI - with the same quality she applies to our Pro Leaders, TK has also started tying up bridles that are compatible with any common model of 1.5 (including EXP, SLE, NYM, B-Series, etc) in !
      They are available in a variety of colors using 100% cored bridle line, these are no factory build - totally accurate!
      We also have SUL compatible bridles made with 90# LPG Spectra, great for those ultralight 1.5 kites!

ORDER HERE --->  http://kitelife.com/forum/store/category/5-accessories/
  • Upcoming Events