John Barresi

Sky Dog starter package! (Apr 20th, 2018)

4/20 :ani_smoke:Prize must surely be coming to our Rocky Mountain High Colorado :ani_whistling:. Thank you John {Denver}. Oh and you too JB :cat_lol:.

• Like 1

Nice set up.
Good luck to all.

Sent from a Galaxy 8 Far Far Down Under.

If you don't want the stigma for 4/20, you can move it two days earlier to my birthday.  In that case you can just send it my way without the drawing, no need for giftwrap. 

The thing I love most about foils is when a stranger asks if they can fly I can hand over the lines with no worries about abrupt unplanned landings.

STIGMA!!! Oh my foul, foul unfair advantage to Frob. Good wishes and happy birthdays give an unfair Karmatic edge. Yeah, well alright happy early birthday Frob. I got married on March 23rd uhh let's see, err 1,2 3,  uhh okay many years ago and Frob joined the forum on March 23rd.My 2nd grand son born on April 18th. If there is a karma war starting here in fairness to others  we should both have JB withdraw our numbers cause one of us has to be a shoe in. You go 1st and truuust me I'll go 2nd :devil:.

After consulting with the oracle."I see erratic vegas winds in the future of that prize pack." Her words, not mine... sounds reasonable right?

5 hours ago, riffclown said:

Doesn't @SHBKF usually win the Sky Dog drawings???

Stranger things have happened, SHBKF

Careful of that, you may jinx it so Kent & Daelyn from A Wind of Change will win. They've got a kite store so they don't need it.

Those of us with the birthdays need it.  It can be my precious birthday present.  

Just out of curiosity, how many members are still active whose member number is below 500?
  :confused!:

I think mine is 259, or something like that....

It used to be in my signature line, but got lost in one of the forum upgrades.