KiteLife Forum

My First Dual Line Kite

thebbqguy

I purchased my first dual line sport kite today - a Premier Vision.

I'm glad I decided to buy locally from the only kite shop I've ever seen - Kites & Fun Things. Jon Trennepohl even gave me a quick demo of how to set it up, wind up the line, etc. It was a great experience. When my skills improve, I'll be back there for another purchase.

Now what we need here is some better weather.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, thebbqguy said:

"If you learn to drive with a Pinto, you'll appreciate the Ferrari much more when you finally get a chance to try one."

It's more of a Falcon than a Pinto, but you'll still appreciate the Ferrari. Of course, you could start with a Corvette and move up to a McLaren.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, makatakam said:

It's more of a Falcon than a Pinto, but you'll still appreciate the Ferrari. Of course, you could start with a Corvette and move up to a McLaren.

LOL.

I can't take credit for saying that. It's something Marrieanne Trennepohl told me yesterday.

I just hope we get some better weather next week so I can try it out.

• Like 1

Let's see things to be envious of in kiting. Kites and Fun Things is my local kite shop. Wow top 3 for sure. Drove around in a Pinto years ago. Had a 350 chevy engine and was scary fast.Freaked a lot of people out with that car. Frame didn't last long though. Flying with Jon T and those folks you'll probably do more on the Vision in a month than I can do on the Widow Maker Pro after 6 months of flying. WMP is a Ferrari ;). Might not be able to fly it like the Ferrari it is but like most Ferrari owners I sure look good standing next to it LOL. You're gonna have a ball!!

• Like 2