KiteLife Forum

Kaiju by Kite Forge (June 10th, 2018)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

The winner of this drawing will receive one brand new Kaiju by Kite Forge, complete with 7' lines ($135 value)...

Screen-Shot-2017-12-18-at-1.31.22-PM.png

Actual prize kite is white and blue, as shown in the photo and video above.

==

Info on the Kite Forge website:

==

If you haven't done so already, You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/363, and will be drawn on June 10th, 2018!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Maybe this is a quad head question- but is dort a real word/thing?

Also, after clinic where I actually tried a few minutes on a Kaiju dual if win this I am gonna suspect the universe is conspiring against me..... But it is not purple so the odds are short on that one. :)

Sent from my [device_name] using http://KiteLife mobile app

• Like 1

It's kinda real.Only in a slightly comedic vein though. Before the Kaiju release JB was at GWTW answering questions about the kite. One of the guys with a ton of kite knowledge was asking specifics about it and mistakenly wrote dort .In the context of the conversation I thought it was hilarious and still haven't gotten over it.Iv'e been looking for a purple kite with pink dorts ever since. Still looking :kid_smartass:.

• Like 1

I think you meant the sound we all make just after the kite bounces... Or just after I fly through your lines, just one line of course not a clean fly through that we could have a prayer of reversing in the air.

I would go for purple with lime dorts please.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://KiteLife mobile app

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay on this folks - was neck deep in a quad clinic all day yesterday in Wisconsin, drove 6.5 hrs to Detroit last night and flew back to Portland via Chicago today (on the bus to my house as we speak)... Will draw this ASAP, tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Thanks for your patience, as always. 😇

• Like 1