KiteLife Forum

Revolution I

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

A Revolution I, roughly a $250 value!

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/190, and will be drawn on June 5th, 2006!

http://www.kitelife.com/prizes/rev47/index.htm

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

If anyone deserves to win that Rev I its my dad. He was one of the first 10 subscribers and hasn't won yet!!! I need something new to come back and kick butt with when I return, and that Rev I would go perfectly in my bag... however, I do agree on one point. The mylar will have to be replaced with a nice blue fabric. So to put it nicely, if that kite goes to anyone...

ITS MINE!!!!

(and my dads :lol: )

Now children "BE Nice" none of you deserve it , with all that bickering back and forth. So I'll take it to teach you a lesson "BE NICE" !

Steve :w00t:

Steve, haven't you heard...Nice guys finish last!

As for the rest of you... :boxing::D:lol:

You should all :P or your going out on a :pinch: or worse... :mf_death:

:big_evil:

{insert meniacle laughter here}

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone deserves to win that Rev I its my dad. He was one of the first 10 subscribers and hasn't won yet!!! I need something new to come back and kick butt with when I return, and that Rev I would go perfectly in my bag... however, I do agree on one point. The mylar will have to be replaced with a nice blue fabric. So to put it nicely, if that kite goes to anyone...

ITS MINE!!!!

(and my dads :kid_smartass: )

Hey Andrew!!!

I've missed you!!!

And look at you...your first post here!! Welcome!

Hope to see more of you real soon! If you can't be on the field for now, at least you can still type and make posts. Get to it!

Good luck in the drawing!

T

Why is everyone wasting their time with all this pre drawing swordplay? "THE KITE IS MINE" I said it before , you guys don"t deserve it ; so I'll have to take it to teach you a lesson !

Steve :kid_smartass:

• 2 weeks later...