KiteLife Forum

KAP - Kite Aerial Photography

Want to know about taking aerial photographs or video, or want to share some experiences? Do it here!

76 topics in this forum

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  1. WWKW2019 - part two

• 0 replies
  2. WWKW2019 - part one

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. A Baroque Manor

• 2 replies
  4. A Medieval Town

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  5. Ljubljana, Slovenia - from a kite

• 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hello @laddriggers, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Beginning a calisthenics program now which includes my new jump rope set. 👍 Lost 17lbs so if all goes as planned, I should be in Brad Pitt(like in the movie-Snatch)shape by summer.🤣🤣🤣 Just in time for paddleboarding season too!
    • This is very disturbing to see now. https://nypost.com/2020/03/31/coronavirus-could-travel-27-feet-stay-in-air-for-hours-mit-researcher/  
    • Hello @calebh12503, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Beaches are closed.  Supplies are limited (I.e. paper products, meat, milk, bread, etc.).  While those of us who live here at the coast stay home and are unable to go to the beach, people who have second homes are flocking from the urban areas to get away from the virus and spent time on the beach.  Since we are a vacation economy (motels, hotels, condos, restaurants), my guess is 70-80% of the permanent residents are unemployed.  I’m afraid a lot of local businesses won’t make it. We are using the time to catch up on yard work and landscaping.  I am trying to do some kite building and find an empty field with decent wind and no power lines to put up something.  If there are no further blog posts or updates, I have been arrested for trespassing.