KiteLife Forum

KAP - Kite Aerial Photography

Want to know about taking aerial photographs or video, or want to share some experiences? Do it here!

76 topics in this forum

1. High Flying

• 7 replies
  2. KAP'n at Captree...

• 4 replies
    • 9 replies
  3. Testing...1.2..3...

• 5 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. KAP'n Pirate's Cove...

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. EverBank Field

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
  6. Eyes in the sky 1 2

• 33 replies
    • 18 replies
  7. 30 inch kite

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. KAP Camera

• 0 replies
    • 4 replies
  9. Beach Photography

• 9 replies
  10. KAP on Make: TV

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
  11. Vintage KAP

• 5 replies
  12. Worked On KAP Rig Today

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• I don't think it's been mentioned yet, internal end caps (inserted into the tip of the spar) can sometimes split the rod due to internal pressure on impact - this is why most manufacturers use external end caps (spar inserted into cap).
    • Completely off topic.. Enjoy  
    • Hello @HRMN8R, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Sparcbox, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Gina Ignazzitto, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!