Kite Making

Discuss kite making techniques, styles and applications here!

29 topics in this forum

• 35 replies
  1. Create Custom T-Shirts
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 5 replies
  • Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Welcome Mikelp3586
      Thanks for welcoming me. I'm an avid flyer, love flying foils at the moment. Located in Indiana 
    • Welcome Bipsron
      Hello Bipsron, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Welcome André Martel
      Hello André Martel, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Shipping Kites
      Ya, that's got to be a local thing - never had a problem sending lots of triangle boxes in the past, that's our go to for prize shipments.
    • Shook mesh rev kites?
      how long did it take from the order to delivery?