• Announcements

• What are the Kite Archives?   11/27/2015

Welcome to the our kite archives, a growing listing of all kites produced on a commercial or specialty level, with as much info as we can find including (when available) MFR link(s), YouTube videos, photos and essential product info. Members are encouraged to add their own reviews, modifications, tips, photos, videos, stories and history for any of the kites. All submissions will be held for admin approval. Click the "Advanced" link next to our search box on this page to search for kite(s) by name or manufacturer, be sure to select the kite archives category under "Find in forum".
    • How do I rate kites in the archive?   11/27/2015

Just above the first (opening) post in any topic, on the right side of the page, you'll see a row of stars where you can rate any kite listed in the archives 1 through 5... Please do so only if you've actually had experience on a kite, as all ratings should represent a balance of value, performance and overall flight experience.
    • How do I add a kite to these archives?   11/27/2015

Our goal is to develop and assemble a comprehensive list of all kites ever produced, either in the mainstream (Rev, Quantum Pro, Beetle, etc) or specialty (AeroStar, California WASP, Sea Devil)... From Rainbows, Skynasaurs and Peter Powells to Psychos, Geminis and Vipers, let's see 'em all! There is a single line section too of course, and we'd love to see it grow too, even though it isn't our strongest area of knowledge. Want to add a kite to the archives? It's easy! . Add a new topic with the kite name as Topic Title and the manufacturer name as Topic Description... Looks like:
      Topic Title: Nirvana
      Topic Description: by R-Sky
      . At least one photo of the kite is required (attached to the post) for visual identification purposes.
      . Bonus content, which is always extra appreciated...
      . Designer's name Link to MFR web site Link to YouTube video of kite in flight Info about models (i.e. super ultralight, ultralight, standard, vented)
      .   Thanks folks, I'm looking forward to watching this archive grow!
    • You can help KiteLife when shopping at Amazon.com this holiday season!   11/29/2015

Happy Holidays!  Did you know each of your Amazon purchases can generate a % back to KiteLife whenever you use our special search page? Visit KITELIFE.COM/AMAZON/ for the exact same shopping experience as usual - we don't receive any order info, just a small % on anything ordered using the search box at KiteLife! Add a bookmark - http://kitelife.com/amazon/ KiteLife.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
    • Raffle: Signed B-Series Package   11/29/2015

One lucky winner is taking home a brand new B-Series STD package on January 1st including a hand-signed kite, 2 and 3 wrap frames, LPG lines, handles, Pro leaders and a DVD - grab your tickets periodically until then to increase your chances of winning!