• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room

• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Congrats Rob! You winning it makes it almost seem like a karma drawing. Thanks for all your great advice on this and other sites, and for your great videos!
    • Sorry you can't make it Tim, but glad to hear from you - were on my mind the other day.
    • Wish I could join you all again this year but unfortunately I'll be stuck at work. Marshall, Mark and Ed from last year I recognize on the list, any others? Hope you have great weather and all learn a lot and most importantly, have a good time.
    • Not worth it to remove the upper spreader on the zephyr then as the wind meter seems to indicate. We only had about an hour to fly it yesterday so we'll experiment more another day. I don't have a reason or would have thought to do it on a full kite as we have plenty of options now for the upper wind ranges. It's the lowest end that still gets us hung up some. I've looked quite a bit for something affordable, I find it hard to go with the 4d because its a smaller kite. I've also looked at the fw zero and airwave too but haven't done enough research on those yet. We went to boxcar park tonight looking to fly the zephr and guess what, we ended up using  his vented 2.5 for about an hour. It was nice though. As for the ATM, the lowers are d10 and the spine is d15 I didn't pull the covers off the leading edge to see but I guess their D10 as well. I had see the damage to your ATM about a year ago on the other forum and took the precaution of putting some gaffers tape on the trailing edge to try and prevent the kind of damage you had. I also put a little on the nose and the nocks. My boy flys well at standard flying but is trying to learn tricks the hard way, by trial and error. He's making some progress but it's slow. It was a fun day, a dog went by while he was flying, I thought it was going to pee on his leg but then he almost tripped over it, it was just a puppy. Aren't you not supposed to stand still when you fly?