KiteLife Forum

Power Kites

Whether they're flat, dimensional or parafoil-based, this is the place to discuss any sort of power kite flying, tuning and repair techniques.

30 topics in this forum

• 7 replies
  1. 360 on a Blast 2-4 1 2 3

• 50 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  2. Flexifoils 1 2

• 27 replies
  3. Beamer MK45M

• 8 replies
    • 6 replies
  4. C-quad 6.3

• 1 reply
  5. New Strings

• 3 replies
  6. New ride!

• 4 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 5 replies
  7. waist harness

• 23 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 22 replies
  8. A Newbie 1 2 3

• 53 replies
  9. Peter Lynn

• 8 replies
  10. New setup

• 5 replies
    • 4 replies
  11. Crossover bar

• 0 replies
  12. Handles

• 1 reply
    • 17 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
  13. INSANE lunatics

• 1 reply
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Second flight, this time with proper wind and space. https://www.facebook.com/nicole.hays.1610/videos/2553850881301204/?t=12
    • Thanks for the replies. Thanks Paul, that was the kind of specifics I was looking for.   I was afraid of that.  I'm looking at some cheap handheld sewing machines that might come in handy.
    • Tape on the trailing edge is a bandaid and you need a surgeon, tape will vibrate at a slightly different rate, the fabric " next to " the tape will stress crack, fail and separate itself taping the taped area will buy you so more time, but eventually all must be removed and panels replaced the trailing edge is the first thing worn out on my quads too!
    • Hello @duanev, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Norvin Stanley, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!