Lifestyle

Doing something to make yourself healthier and happier, or have a question for your fellow forum users? Share it here!

Explore Questions

There are no popular questions to show right now

1. Stanley Cup

Asked by LookuPLars,

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. Now booking.....

Asked by Joe Eyman,

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. A low wind session

Asked by tbressure,

0 votes
    2 answers
  4. Magic moment

Asked by tbressure,

0 votes
    1 answer
  5. MC Riding

Asked by hyzakite,

0 votes
    4 answers

8 questions in this forum

1. Stanley Cup

0 votes
    0 answers
  2. Now booking.....

0 votes
    0 answers
  3. E-cigs ? Vaping ?

0 votes
    152 answers
  4. A low wind session

0 votes
    2 answers
  5. Magic moment

0 votes
    1 answer
  6. MC Riding

0 votes
    4 answers
  7. Food! Yougurt!

0 votes
    0 answers
  8. New food addition...

0 votes
    10 answers
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• I'm in the same boat as Makatakam. Have  Prisms snapshot 1.4 foil and Zephyr stunt kite. Completely satisfied with the quality and flight of both. Watched some you tube of the Radsail. Can see why you're looking for something a little smaller 😲. That'd wear me out in 5 minutes. Maybe sooner. I wouldn't think the attachment points make much of a difference. Both are proven designs. There are people here who fly the quad foils and have a blast. Great videos. The Radsail video I watched was a Quad. If I were to go bigger than my 1.4 I'd get a 4 line. More fun. Another option for you and your kids are the high speed foils. 1.2 m speed foils might be of interest to you.Be something different than you have. Spiderkite neon will be my next foil. Not much pull,rated to 40+ mph and clocked at 120 mph. Draw back is crashing at high speeds and blowing out the baffles. Not much help to you but welcome and have fun with whatever you choose.
    • Awesome looking kite ive been wanting one of these for awhile now so im in please

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
    • Hi, Andrew, and welcome to the forum. I look forward to sharing the flying field with you someday. I have owned and flown two line foils before, but I have not owned or flown either of the two you are considering, so I can't give you any meaningful information about them. I have seen and heard of the Synapse frequently on this forum and elsewhere quite frequently, but this is the first time I have ever heard of the Radsail, so I Googled it and took a look. It is made by a company that makes power foils and in the 2m size is probably intended as a training kite for that purpose. It appears to be well-made by a company that specializes in power kites. The Synapse, as most foils in that size range can also be used as a trainer for that purpose. This is the limit of what I can tell you about them, but many others on this forum are very familiar with at least one if not both of them and I'm sure they will chime in soon with more information. Have fun, smile and don't forget to breathe. P.S. -- Admin may move this question and replies to a more appropriate location for this topic. If so, we will be informed where it was put.
    • Nice! I love my 3-stack though.