KiteLife Forum

New Member Introductions

Please say hello if you're new to our little kite community, we're sure you'll find this to be one of the most helpful and friendly communities around - launch, spin and dive right in!

1,022 topics in this forum

1. Local Connections

• 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  2. Welcome amagad

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Actually the Hawaiian is still in production  for $245 https://chicagokite.stores.yahoo.net/hawteamkit.html   you can look in the in the “kites for sale trade or swap”  section for several example sold. Pictures would help
    • Hi All,   I have a Hawaiian Team Kite from Top Of The Line. I probably bought it back in the late 80's/early 90's perhaps (it is not the revamped Spinoff). I know they're no longer around and I'm looking to sell it. No tears, original sleeve, etc. Anyone have a sense as to what a fair value might be? TIA.
    • View Advert Revolution Reflex XX - Purple/Lime/Black (#03H1101) Bought for 400 from rev kites. Looking for 200 which includes shipping CONUS.   Used once and packaged it up since. Advertiser amagad Date 11/13/2019 Price $200.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Revolution Model Revolution Reflex XX - Purple/Lime/Black (#03H1101)  
    • Hello @flukovits, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Speaking of Widows   Dropped my straps next to this hole in August. After resetting kite came back and reached for them. Few inches away saw some movement in the hole. She'd popped out to protect her egg sack. SOB moment for sure. No rattlesnakes in the flying field this year but 2 of those rotten girls. Probably be some Jack rabbit sneak attack that doesn't like kites that'll do me in though. If you get bit by a Widow Maker Pro it won't hurt.Doubt you'll even feel a little sick. I'm on my 2nd set of lower APA connectors. Lines keep cutting them (it's me) and this set is about done. Cheap easy fix but it is a pain. Even though I had a Widow Maker and 2 Lam kites for along time the Hydra/Zephyr was my most flown combo. Having the Echo/Zephyr combo I think you can become a good low wind flyer a lot faster than me. The only kite I've found like the Echo that could take the bumps around here is the VIP II Gravity Performance.