KiteLife Forum

New Member Introductions

Please say hello if you're new to our little kite community, we're sure you'll find this to be one of the most helpful and friendly communities around - launch, spin and dive right in!

1,797 topics in this forum

1. Welcome warubozu

• 0 replies
  2. Welcome KAP Jasa

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Welcome Amejia

• 0 replies
  4. Welcome Gekko

• 0 replies
  5. Welcome Bill R

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Welcome vin

• 0 replies
  7. Welcome mrfixit

• 5 replies
  8. Welcome Twin Roses

• 3 replies
  9. Welcome Pete Sturrs

• 0 replies
  10. Welcome Stand125

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  11. Welcome Glenn D

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  12. Welcome Takohideki

• 0 replies
  13. Welcome robs2cool

• 0 replies
  14. Welcome Pete Sobye

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  15. Welcome quadfather

• 0 replies
  16. Welcome TeamVee

• 0 replies
  17. Welcome Linc

• 0 replies
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Thanks!  I’m excited to be apart of the community.  Looking forward to learning from people here.  I just ordered a Gaze and super excited to get it.
    • Hello @huyntvv, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Jonathan Williams, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Vulin23, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Brains, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!