KiteLife Forum

Kaiju

Discuss our urban / indoor dual line kite.

8 topics in this forum

1. Stacking...

• 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 4.9k views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Happy day!

• 14 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. Competition debut...

• 16 replies
    • 1k views
  • Popular Contributors

Nobody has received reputation this week.

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• View Advert Rev 2 rtf I have too many revz and it’s time to let some go... First up is a Sedgwick style Rev 2 that comes with a line set and some original rev 2 handles. The case/sleeve included is fine, although the fabric is a little “sticky” from years of seaside air....;) A wee bit of typical Rev LE fray is included at no extra cost..... For folks who have only flown 1.5 sized rev style kites and want a little more speed....this is for you. FYI shipping is not included..... Advertiser mebeatee Date 10/02/2022 Price $150 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Revolution Model Rev 2 rtf  
    • Hello @Tecmission, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Yep. All I was trying to do was fly to the top of the window (no problem) & bring it back down to land - that's where I ran into an issue both times... 🤣
    • Oooo yeah!!!!! Good on ya!!!! One of the first things I learned when starting this long kite journey was how to crash very gently. Best trick/maneuver ever!!!!! Today....tide’s going out and wind is picking up a wee bit. Kite(s) will either be BMK dualies if winds are lowish and Revs if it picks up, and of course a single line glider if the wind goes somewhere else..... bt
    • I flew my Quantum and Synapse today at an event. I also flew crashed a Djinn twice. I've never flown a quad before & didn't have much time to practice. The first crash wasn't too hard, but the second crash was much softer, so I think I was learning the controls.