• Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• one thing I've noticed about many bags with "outer pockets" is even though the closure is external, often the space it accesses is often internal and steals space from the internal part of the bag.  That only becomes an issue when the bag is at, near or beyond capacity on a regular basis. Another note**  While the Roll-up bags have spaces for Handles, placing handles in all those compartments makes for some pretty bulky storage.. Personally I use a Freilein Dig Bag, a modified HQ Bag, an On Stage Microphone Stand bag and a Hard Case for Trade Show Displays on a regular and rotating basis.. I also have my large orange duffel that holds several of the previously mentioned bags and also fits nicely in the Hard Case.. For my linesets and Handles, I use a Double Ball Bowling Ball bag.. Has space for all my gear as well as pockets I use for camera gear and other important items.. I also use a Nike Soccer Ball bag to hold my power kites.. It literally holds all of them with zero issues.. FWIW, I pack pretty heavy.. Your Mileage WILL Vary..
    • Found this too;  https://www.amazon.com/Texsport-Zipper-Canvas-Equipment-Bag/dp/B0000AUTD6/ref=pd_sbs_200_30?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B0051DV35W&pd_rd_r=ad5eb1fd-e9fa-11e8-a434-bf3dbd9e97d2&pd_rd_w=0ZopS&pd_rd_wg=Jcm0F&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=763ccc93-bfa2-47be-85ae-0cdd7e00b3da&pf_rd_r=7VTGKY4Q5QCCPBCA10J2&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&refRID=7VTGKY4Q5QCCPBCA10J2&th=1&psc=1
    • I didn't know they made such a bag. Then again, I didn't know them made lacrosse/field hockey stick bags either. The lacrosse bag has outer pocket for stuff.
    • Kinda feel like I did. All the great stuff on this forum PLUS this. Gonna have to stay here for at least ten more years so I won't feel like a thief.Got 5 grandkids out today. Showed them the picture of the kite. Much excitement. Took a bit for them to understand it wasn't here yet LOL. Couple immediately took off for the kite shed and had to go retrieve them.28 degrees F with freezing fog. Moms said no flying today. NO ONE brought warm enough clothes GRRRR.