Polo Kites

Discussion area dedicated to exploration, assistance and product support for Polo Kites.

Polo KitesWelcome to our support forums hosted here at KiteLife!

Any topics or posts not related to Polo Kites will be kindly moved / referred to another discussion area of this forum.

Please DO feel free to ask questions about any of our products, we'll do our very best to assist (within good taste).

** Note: If you would like to utilize KiteLife for your kite company's support forum, please contact a site admin for assistance.

Forums

1. RevoPolo

Discuss our versatile outdoor quad line kite.

Discuss Polo's unique Revo Painting artwork.

General questions, support and other Polo Kites topics.

• No posts here yet
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi all, I bought my first quad kite a few hours ago but had no time to try it. I hope tomorrow will have a good wind to fly!   It is ORAO Fourlines 100 RTF kite with everything what you need. Handles, lines... It is the cheapest quad kite I can found. 50 GBP only!   The truth, It is cheaper here ( I can buy 5-10 kite more to sell) and i need some money.   Does anyone want to buy this kite from me if I sell for 60 USD plus shipping from Turkey (about 20-25 USD)? I don't think it will exceed 80-85 USD including shipping.   Please see its youtube link... https://youtu.be/GOJwXcvxJe0  
    • Hello @Ozhan, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Rocketlady, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Thanks for the tips. It gave me confidence to pull the trigger.