Trick Flying

From Jacob's Ladders to Cascades, Yo Yos to the Comete... This is the place to discuss the hows, whats and whys of modern trick flying and kites specialized for that purpose!

72 topics in this forum

1. Hand position

• 45 replies
  2. Fade help

• 23 replies
    • 17 replies
  3. Back Spin

• 38 replies
    • 9 replies
  4. Trainer Kite ;-)

• 2 replies
  5. Half Axel Help

• 10 replies
  6. backflip

• 4 replies
  7. Flic Flacs in high wind

• 5 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Jacobs Ladder

• 5 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 1 reply
  9. New tricks

• 24 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 7 replies
  10. Taz Machine Trouble

• 51 replies
  11. OMG!

• 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  12. Two Point Landing

• 5 replies
    • 28 replies
  13. Watching the kite

• 15 replies
  • Video Tutorials

• Site Sponsors

• Popular Contributors

• Latest Topics

• Latest Posts

• I am not a kite nut. Denial is the 1st step to denial. Number acquired doesn't have to mean you still have them.1 to 3 learning, getting good and still stable. 4 to 25 lost it a bit. Get the shakes when you look at another kite.Lots of agonizing counting pennies and doing research. Becoming dedicated to the craft. 26 to 50 you've gone nuts. See a kite you MIGHT like. Boom it's yours. Know more than you ever thought there was to know. How any sail loads or unloads makes perfect sense at a glance. Kite configurations cross your mind hourly.Permanent grin on your face when grabbing a kite even when there's no wind. 51 plus ? TOTALLY DEDICATED !!! Learning and sharing all things kites has become embedded in your soul.You might be nuts at any stage though if you think it'd be worth the trip to fly at a pink lake. 🌰🥜s. 
    • Hey Rob, I’m just west of Greenville NC home of the ECU Pirates just off of 264... I have some nice spots to fly here

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
    • Hello @Kite-Cat, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Steelhead Junky, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat
      Member Map
      KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
    • Hello @Steelhead Junky, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member
      Member Map