KiteLife Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Yesterday
  2. Thanks! I’m excited to be apart of the community. Looking forward to learning from people here. I just ordered a Gaze and super excited to get it.
  3. Last week
  4. Hello @huyntvv, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  5. Hello @Jonathan Williams, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  6. Hello @Vulin23, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  7. Hello @Brains, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  8. Hello @DLG521, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  9. Hello @King Chicken, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  10. I think I have this kite. I don't think it has ever flown. I got a selection from an estate sale. I gathered the kites up and my 6 year old granddaughter dumped all of the contents of this one on the ground and said "I want to fly this one!". I scooped up the parts and new I needed to do my research. So who can help me?
  11. View Advert 2 Rev kites, one never used, the other only used once or twice with Ski case As much as I wanted to do this, I was injured shortly after buying these and it's time to sell them. Comes with a ski hard case, adjustable in length, with enough room to add more kites. I can't tell you much about them, except one is vented. One or both are the B-Series and one of the kites says 1.5 SLE Selling all together for $350.00 Advertiser Roxy Date 03/20/2024 Price $350 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Revolution Model B Series vented & 1.5 SLE??  
  12. Earlier
  13. I'm new to the group but was doing some research with the hope of selling my yellow Wind Dance 2 kite with original handles and cords. I believe I still have the paper copy of the instructions and the original flight bag. I bought it in about 1994 and used it somewhat, never got it wet and it isn't damaged in any way. I know they're like trying to find Big Foot out there on the internet. The picture is me flying it about 20 years ago in the NW where I moved to from CA Anyone know what a good price would be? my email is dlgreathouse@gmail.com
  14. This advert is COMPLETED!

• FOR SALE
    • NEW

As much as I wanted to do this, I was injured shortly after buying these and it's time to sell them. Comes with a ski hard case, adjustable in length, with enough room to add more kites. I can't tell you much about them, except one is vented. One or both are the B-Series and one of the kites says 1.5 SLE Selling all together for $350.00

$350

Saraosta, Florida - US

15. Hey Bunduki, I would love to man, but unfortunately I am on a vacation from 05/04 until 12/04. If anything changes I will give you a PM, but as it stands now I am unfortunately away. Thank you for thinking about it. 👍
  16. That just reminds me... @leen I'll be at the Brouwersdam for a few days from 7 April. Maybe there will be an opportunity for us to meet there?
  17. I'll gladly take them. Can you give them to me in Cervia
  18. So, there is a second chance for me.😌 Thank you John.👍
  19. We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way. LaserPro Gold 60 ft x 50# quad line set from Kite Forge, $80 value! == Full info - https://kiteforge.com/product/laserpro-gold-quad/ This package includes a ready to fly line set on an official LaserPro winder! NOTE: This is exactly the same line set that I fly myself - it's ready to fly right out of the bag... We should be able to ship from existing inventory when a winner is drawn, worst case should be 1-2 weeks for restock. You can sign up here. Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/398, and will be drawn on April 10th, 2024! Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!
  20. While digging around the internet looking for something else I came across the Windswept Kites site. One of the pages [link] directs to a Google Drive containing various manuals and catalogues. In the 'Single line Kites' folder you'll find the instructions for the Sky Delights Dimorphodon.
  21. I came across this video from 2008 [in glorious 240p] of a "soon to be released" prototype freestyle kite from Andy Preston. It looks a lot like a modified Psycho, but that had already been released by 2008. Does anyone perhaps have any further details on this--did this ever reach production, or was it scrapped entirely?
  22. After a second look, the image I shared last night looks to only be a 2-D render of the Dimorphodon, so maybe these weren't the final production colours? I scratched around a bit more this morning, and came across a feature on Joel Scholz' kites from the AKA Facebook page [link]. A few comments down is a photo of the Dimorphodon shared by Joel [link] with colours matching yours!
  23. Howdy, A quick Google image search turned up the following image [link]: You weren't far off searching for Pterodactyl, as the kite seems to be named after another flying reptile Dimorphodon. The kite in the catalogue has the colours of the wings inverted, but hopefully this leads you to more info on your specific variant. Steady breezes!
  24. Hello @Beach_Bum, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  25. I have acquired a Joel Scholz signature series kite exclusively from “Go Fly a Kite.” I have looked for this kite online and cannot find one. I’ve searched terms like “dragon,” “Pterodactyl,” and various birds to no avail. Does anyone know what this particular model is called and/or if it’s worth anything? Thank you.
  1. Load more activity