KiteLife Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Hello @Nancie, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  3. Hello @Girlgia, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  4. Just wanted to follow up. I was able to trade for a Sky Sport ATM by Lam. I've only had about an hour of flying time, and the wind was at the top of, or above, the range for a standard, but I think I'm really going to like it. Thanks RobB for the suggestion. It seams to be a little finicky to fade, but it locks into a turtle like nothing else I've flown. I wonder if a tad less spine weight might balance it better, but I'll fly it as it is for a while before experimenting.
  5. Yesterday
  6. Middle is merged.. Time to sew..
  7. I'm tryingto get it sewn before the Waynesboro event next weekend.
  8. You'll have that one sewn and tuned well before the Carolina Kite Festival 👍
  9. Time to complete the middle and start sewing.
  10. Hi, Johnny, and welcome to the forum.
  11. Hey, I have a cute little HQ Roto Kite. It's a box kite that spins along its axis. Nice. Gentle. Kinetic. Kolorful. On its maiden flight, it was a joy. I took it out several weeks later, and it just wouldn't go. Kept tipping back on its axis, putting the "bridle" (not really a bridle as much as a simple connection point) tipping upward and the whole thing would just sort of sink. Nice. Gentle. Kinetic. Kolorful. Kaput. I know I'm not giving much for anyone to go on by way of tips, but any guesses what might have gone wrong? I'm taking it out today again. Wish me luck. --Danny
  12. Last week
  13. Thanks for the welcome. Beautiful day for kiting here in the UK. I’m ready [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app
  14. Fabric has been cut and arranged. Time to start the piecing.
  15. Hello @NancieA, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  16. Hello @NancieA, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  17. Hello @tommydog, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  18. Hello @Sara, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  19. Concept Drawing.. Silver, Wine, Red, Orange, Flo Orange, Yellow, Flo Yellow, & White Mesh. Started cutting the strips for this next project today. HOPING to have it ready for Waynesboro event next weekend. LE will be White, Edge Binding will be Orange. More to come this weekend.
  20. TrevP

TrevP

21. Hi all! Here is the footage of the first flight of our newest monster, a Giant Wiener Doggo Kite, designed and made by dr.agon. The kite itself (with Caly the KAP dog appliqué) is 6 m by 1,5 m ripstop nylon, and the tail is 15 m by 3,6 m taft.
  22. JonnyD

JonnyD

23. Hello @BookworQs.com, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  24. Hello @TrevP, Welcome to KiteLife®! Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Need to tweak settings? Edit your profile here - View Member Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/ Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for... Member Chat Member Map KL Shop And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life!
  25. This Vega UL is a really good deal from a respected maker
  1. Load more activity