KiteLife Forum

New Toys

JonnyD

• 1 month later...

Hi guys. Sorry for the tardy reply. Hadn’t managed to fly any of them until today. Xmas, family issues and bad weather here putting paid to available flying slots. Finally managed to get the STD out today for an hour. Started off with a moderate breeze but the wind ended up almost non existent. Was going to get the SUL out but the sun was dropping fast so called it a day. First impressions, precise and crisp and much as I expected from a Josh Mitcheson design. I need to have a word with the weather gods, to give them more of a workout. IMG_4900.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• Like 3

Careful in dealing with those fickle gods. Yesterday winds would be around 6 or 7 mph then jump to 15/20 in a matter of seconds. Spent close to an hour wandering around getting the moxy to fly in that bumpy stuff. Swear the wind gods were snickering at me the whole time. Nothing broke though so HAH I got the last laugh.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Took delivery of this bad boy suite today. SUL STD & VENT all from KITE-TEC here in the U.K.
Just need some half decent weather to go play now. Can’t wait IMG_4796.thumb.JPG.78e4a63a9c9170e5c55bce21f85cc076.JPG

Help I think I’m addicted. This came home with me today......
IMG_4978.JPG

• Like 2