KiteLife Forum

Kite bag for Revolution stacks

windwarrior

I just acquired a stack of Rev's and a thought crossed my mind! 

I have a few stacks of Prism kites and they all came with a bag that stores all the kites assembled. Which makes things much easier and quicker to just get to a flying area and get flying. 

Does anyone have a bag to store stacks of Rev's assembled just like Prism does?

4 hours ago, oapbillf said:

What you need is a manufacturer similar to what we have over this side of the pond,  I have one of their bags that I use for quads that are folded and will hold about fifteen kites up to Rev 1 size !  https://bags4everything.co.uk/

Problem being is I prefer them assembled not folded. 

14 minutes ago, windwarrior said:

Have you seen the material the Prism stack bags are made of? 

I haven't but, I'm planning on using the Blue Polymax I have on hand. 

I really need to concentrate on going through what I've already purchased and stockpiled

8 minutes ago, riffclown said:

I haven't but, I'm planning on using the Blue Polymax I have on hand. 

I really need to concentrate on going through what I've already purchased and stockpiled

No clue what polymax is. The prism material is rugged. Not quite denim but definitely rugged.

15 minutes ago, windwarrior said:

No clue what polymax is. The prism material is rugged. Not quite denim but definitely rugged.

Polymax is a precursor to Icarex. Kite weight poly but with a grid like RSN instead of the larger squares you see in Icarex..

It's a really good kite material and I've made several from it but, in this case it's what my bag will be made from.. (It's what I have the most of.)

13 minutes ago, windwarrior said:

As far as material or kites? For kites I decided to make a list to keep track that I email myself and keep in a folder. Lol.

Kite Materials, I keep them on rolls and scraps I keep loosely packed in a few boxes.

7 minutes ago, riffclown said:

Polymax is a precursor to Icarex. Kite weight poly but with a grid like RSN instead of the larger squares you see in Icarex..

It's a really good kite material and I've made several from it but, in this case it's what my bag will be made from.. (It's what I have the most of.)

Kite Materials, I keep them on rolls and scraps I keep loosely packed in a few boxes.

Ok. Keep me posted 👍

Most of the custom bags for stacks you see here or on the beach are homemade or made by Bri Howard, here in Oregon. She uses a similar fabric to that in Rev bags. She will custom design with you as many slots, sizes, handle and line pockets, etc. And do stack bags too. Sorry, I don't have her web address off hand, but she also is on FB.

• Like 1