KiteLife Forum

I met Francis Rogallo at the Kitty Hawk Festival in 1996 (I believe), helluva mind and the fore father of pretty much every dual line kite and hang glider on earth.

Good luck in your search. 👍🏻

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve got one in great condition, but I haven’t decided if I want to part with it. I’m moving in November, and may not get it unpacked until January. I’ll mull it over, and if you’re still interested then, hit me up and I’ll give you an answer.

Sign me, “Old Mr. Wishy Washy”!

(Better yet, I’ll post a photo here when I uncrate it.)

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Exult
      Inspired by some videos I decided to add one more show element to the the indoor kiting some of the time. I therefore made streamers from a metallized mylar film rescue blanket. I found that the 2cm (0.8inch) wide 6.3m (21foot) long streamer was a good trade off. The tail also found another use when a RC-piloting father-and-son borrowed it.
      More reading in https://kitelife.com/forum/blogs/entry/350-attending-indoor-model-aircraft-events-–-the-setting-of-a-goal-with-a-deadline/ .
    • By Flying Fish
      Hi all
      Looking for a Prism 4D in the older 'yellow' colour in good condition. As I'm UK-based, ideally one in Europe, to avoid high shipping costs and custom charges, but will consider US-based as well if the price is right. 

Cheers, Lex
    • By acimburek
      This is going to be a long shot, but I am looking for an iTrix. I am not picky on the colors.
      Please let me know if you have one you are willing to part with.
      Thanks!
      Andrew Cimburek
    • By Bokke99999
      Hi All
      I'm looking for a pre-loved, good condition Nirvana NSE 15.
      Does anyone have one to sell for shipping to Australia?
      Cheers
      Craig
  • Upcoming Events