KiteLife Forum

Looking for Rogallo Flexikite

Rob Friedman

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve got one in great condition, but I haven’t decided if I want to part with it. I’m moving in November, and may not get it unpacked until January. I’ll mull it over, and if you’re still interested then, hit me up and I’ll give you an answer.

Sign me, “Old Mr. Wishy Washy”!

(Better yet, I’ll post a photo here when I uncrate it.)

Sent from my iPhone using KiteLife mobile app

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so  still here  and still looking for a Flexiwing Kite.
  btw  I'm also looking for a used affordable and flyable Target Kite..

And a Corner Box Kite (also by Rogallo)

I already have a Gibson Girl kite

hmm might as well post.  also looking for an HQ Satellite Kite. (yeah  I like odd ones)
 and a REAL Marconi Jib Kite (I have the modern one that Gomberg sold)

Rob

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
 this way I did get a response.. so I address GammoRay  who said he had one and I should check with him in January.  Well I did  and I did not hear anything.  So Once more.. Are you thinking of parting with the Rogallo Flexikite??

sh*t happens. I did move, but the house required extreme leveling. $$$ I leveled it in January, but February brought a freeze to Texas, combined with a gas pressure drop and a near week long power outage. My water pipes froze and burst, causing collapsed ceilings, shorted electrical systems, and damage to possessions. $$$ The whole house had to be repiped because the existing thin copper tubing had burst in so many places. $$$ I had no water until April and the plumbing job wasn’t finished until April 29. $$$ Because I couldn’t cook food or wash dishes, clothes, or me, I moved into a hotel for several weeks in March/April. $$$ I currently am still getting the damages to my home repaired. $$$ I’m 71 years old and my health has deteriorated rapidly. I have daily medical treatments that eat up my time and energy. $$$ I have yet to move everything from the old storage room for my kites and other toys. $$$ And I don’t know when I will find the Rogallo. With the COVID wars, multiple deaths in my family and of my friends, and the stress of simply coping in a cold, capricious, and largely uncaring world, the kite is not my highest priority right now. I hope you can understand. I’m not quite sure I do, but thanks! CCDImage1622515568.038935.jpg

sh*t happens. I did move, but the house required extreme leveling. $$$ I leveled it in January, but February brought a freeze to Texas, combined with a gas pressure drop and a near week long power outage. My water pipes froze and burst, causing collapsed ceilings, shorted electrical systems, and damage to possessions. $$$ The whole house had to be repiped because the existing thin copper tubing had burst in so many places. $$$ I had no water until April and the plumbing job wasn’t finished until April 29. $$$ Because I couldn’t cook food or wash dishes, clothes, or me, I moved into a hotel for several weeks in March/April. $$$ I currently am still getting the damages to my home repaired. $$$ I’m 71 years old and my health has deteriorated rapidly. I have daily medical treatments that eat up my time and energy. $$$ I have yet to move everything from the old storage room for my kites and other toys. $$$ And I don’t know when I will find the Rogallo. With the COVID wars, multiple deaths in my family and of my friends, and the stress of simply coping in a cold, capricious, and largely uncaring world, the kite is not my highest priority right now. I hope you can understand. I’m not quite sure I do, but thanks!
Image1622515568.038935.thumb.jpg.3e2470a039932675984819e325f9eb7d.jpg

• 1 month later...

figured I'd come back.  I know 2 people said they had one.. but 1 never replied, the other has been thru health issues.. and as for having 20 chronic med issues myself..I REALLY understand.
 I am still looking for a Rogallo FlexiKite
 As well as a few others.. but I don't have images to post in the classified Wanted section.
Anyone have a Red Oval Roller Kite??  or a used Luna Moth Kite??  Honestly..I can't afford them new. 
I keep looking on Ebay but nada
 Thanks for your time

Rob

• 1 year later...