KiteLife Forum

3 Rev kites and accessories lot

Price Drop!! from $680 to$600.

This is for a lot of 3 quad Rev kites and some miscellaneous accessories. One of the kites has been used and shows normal wear and tear. The other two kites have been assembled. One was flown a couple of times, the other was only assembled. You can see more photos here:  http://www.oscarcortez.net/site/rev-kite

The lot includes:

1 set strong rods (frame)

1 set ultralight rods

1 set p2x camo rods

1 set p300 black rods

1 set p400 camo rods

1 set handles with cd in bag

1 set handles

2 string sets laser pro gold

2 string sets shanti ski bond

A variety of bridles and more repair parts. 

If you need more photos please let me know. I can no longer fly this type of kites due to an injury. I am asking $680 for everything. I take paypal as payment only. Shipping is free to 48 states. Outside of US the buyer pays. Its a great deal with some extras in it. I am selling it as a lot and not as individual items.

Thank you,

Oscar Cortez

Semper Fi

• Advertiser
    Paramedic
  • Date
    04/08/2020
  • Price
    $600.00
  • Category
  • Brand
    Revolution
  • Model
    Barresi 1.5

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By bsturmco
      View Advert OSKUSA Exodus Full Sail and Exodus Max Vented
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
      Advertiser bsturmco Date 05/16/2020 Price $275.00 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand OSKUSA Model Exodus  
    • By bsturmco
      For Sale is an OSKUSA Exodus Full/Standard sail kite and an OSKUSA Exodus Max Vented kite. Both were bought in 3/2019 from Ocean Shores Kites. This is the newest version of these kites; check the logo placement on the top RH side of the sails. These kites have A-Holes instead of mesh on the leading edge. They also have Center T's on the leading edge to hold the vertical spars.  Both kites have Crystal T2 frames, come with a canvas bag, and include an extra endcap with bungee. The two kites are in excellent/great condition.
      Asking $275 for both, but am willing to sell them individually for $145 each. PayPal payment only. I will provide free shipping. Will sell to USA only.
      Please message me with any questions or additional photos. THX!
    • By Paramedic
      Price Drop!! from $680 to$600.
      This is for a lot of 3 quad Rev kites and some miscellaneous accessories. One of the kites has been used and shows normal wear and tear. The other two kites have been assembled. One was flown a couple of times, the other was only assembled. You can see more photos here:  http://www.oscarcortez.net/site/rev-kite
      The lot includes:
      1 set strong rods (frame)
      1 set ultralight rods
      1 set p2x camo rods
      1 set p300 black rods
      1 set p400 camo rods
      1 set handles with cd in bag
      1 set handles
      2 string sets laser pro gold
      2 string sets shanti ski bond
      A variety of bridles and more repair parts. 

If you need more photos please let me know. I can no longer fly this type of kites due to an injury. I am asking $680 for everything. I take paypal as payment only. Shipping is free to 48 states. Outside of US the buyer pays. Its a great deal with some extras in it. I am selling it as a lot and not as individual items.

Thank you,
      Oscar Cortez
      Semper Fi

• By John Barresi
      We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.
      B-Series VTD, roughly a $350 value and no longer manufactured by Revolution as of 2017!

This package includes a VENTED sail, 3 and 4 wrap frames, adjustable handles, DVD and kite sleeve!

NOTE: Primary color of the kite in this drawing is RED and BLACK on a VENTED SAIL...
      This is regular (factory) model, it is not a Pro by Bazzer, but will still provide excellent flying for whoever wins this.

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/375, and will be drawn on Sep 25th, 2018!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!
  • Upcoming Events