KiteLife Forum

Wala vs Grace?

grey78

I can't answer your question as I've never seen a "Grace" except in vids....but it looked cool.... Are there any Grace's around.....discontinued?

I have a Wala 1 and a 2 and the 2 glides better but I haven't closely compared the setups of them...re more flying vs more gliding.....I'm going to leave them as be because of the difference(s). I have some iflites, zero g, emong, and 1 into the wind skate and a focus skate and all fly/glide differently, which I wanted.

Check out the glite, soar and flick on the Gomberg site.....sweet deal on all 3....

Also...here's another comparison....Wala and G-lite........

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1tjmDZW5do8

bt

• 7 months later...

I was able to get a Grace, along with another kite, and it came this past Mon....

Haven't had a chance to fly it except to toss it around in the living in room....lol. The other kite is a Lam Hoac Magic Angel which literally floats in the air...wow!!!

Did manage some pix to show the different shapes and sizes. The Grace has an interesting two sail system and should be quite fun. I have a collection of Wala's, Emong, Skates....ITW and Focus, Zero G, and iFites.

bt

IMG_1814.JPG

IMG_1815.JPG