KiteLife Forum

Robert Brasington angel kite

Does anyone have first hand experience with the Brasington angel kite (on the ITW site) I'm considering it but only finding one actual review , and it isn't a good one . Any help or advice would be appreciated !

16 hours ago, Joel T said:

Does anyone have first hand experience with the Brasington angel kite (on the ITW site) I'm considering it but only finding one actual review , and it isn't a good one . Any help or advice would be appreciated !

Hi Joel. Welcome to the forum!

Don't know the kite, but my first thought was to see what Jim Nicholls of New Zealand might say about it. So I see in a general search that there is both an Angel and an Angel Wing by Brasington (as well as others such as a Seraph Angel!) and my quick look at ITW refers to the Wing variant. Nicholls has video of the Angel and the  comments there contain some points which may be relevant to your assesment if that is the kite you are interested in. (In case you missed it.)

https://youtu.be/GUOGPFyD4Kc

If Nicholls doesn't discuss the version you want, maybe drop him a line! He seems quite knowledgeable with wide experience.

Hope this helps. It helped me as I enjoyed the slight detour ;)

Michael