KiteLife Forum

My introduction : )

Hello everyone my name is Kite Girl and I am a new sport kite flier. I just started to fly stunt kites as of March of this year. My husband got me going on it as he is no stranger to stunt kites and even use to own a kite store in Oroville CA some time around 1995 until around 2003 He also some time around 1997 opened a second store in the Chico Mall. Anyway ... he had gotten back into flying kites recently with this Covid-19 social distancing thing started and encouraged me to give it a try. As soon as I tried I was hooked lol. I got my first kite Hydra and absolutely in love with it. Its addicting trying out new tricks and perfecting them as well as very therapeutic flying kites. I am sure you all will know what I mean when i say there are just no words to describe what an amazing feeling it is to be out flying your kite on a perfect day. 

So that is how I got started in this sport. 

A little bit more about me personaly is I am a mother of 3 amazing kids. 1 girl(12) and 2 boys ages 4 and 6. I have been married to my amazing husband almost 11 years and he is the love of my life and my absolute best friend. 

I look forward to being a part of this kite family and Im sure ill be on here asking many a questions as I learn new things. 

- Kite Girl

• Like 1