KiteLife Forum

Sound tracks?

stev123

Excuse the revival of an old thread.... ;)

I collected some music in MP3 form for quite a few months before I had a chance to fly to them. I bought a "behind-the-head" earphone set, since that design does not interfere with a hat - a must for me if there is Sun anywhere in the hemisphere.

So, finally, last month at Ocean Shores - I got my chance with a new Silver Fox 2.5 and music. What a trip! Definitely addictive. :PB):lol:B):)

One of the artists I like to fly is Don McLean. A great McLean, IMO, is "Winterwood" - a number of good changes (AKA opportunities). I also like some John Denver, like "Calypso", with soaring passages. They are good metaphors for the feeling of flying, but they don't have the changes that Don McLean's songs frequently do.

Many other songs in my kite-music library - most I have not had a chance to fly yet. If this thread revives, and I get some more good dance time, I'll try to sort out some of my other choices that worked for me.

-Howard

"No, no - this is my FIRST childhood."