KiteLife Forum

Slot machine tutorial

audioRob

http://zenixstudios.com/files/movies/961Sl...inetutorial.mov

Let me know how to improve. I have many other tutorials "finished" but am still unsatisified with the format. Any and all tips are appreciated.

Particularly, I am wondering which method would be the best... Explaining the trick with perfect execution (which will be harder to learn from) or a simpler execution (which often does not look the best). A combo of both maybe best but i am struggling to find a way to integrate them.

Comete and Taz Machine tutorials are on kitebox under Air Oeuvre as well.

Thanks.

Rob, I'll start by saying Great Work So Far!

I like the idea of integrating both a non-perfect execution and an expert level execution. IMO start by showing a "beginner level" execution; break the trick down w/ explanation; then demo an "expert level execution" (to give us beginners something to look for initally and an example of what we should be shooting for.

Just my two cents.

Chris

Yeah... Better credit me with the Ollie. :matrix:

I invented that baby on a Stinger 1000 (9ft kite) in 1993, just prior to the UP Sports Championships in Manhattan Beach, CA... I was flying on Air Art at the time, we beat High Performance fair and square at Berkeley, and went on to take 7th in the World Cup due to a broken kite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yeah... Better credit me with the Ollie. :)

I invented that baby on a Stinger 1000 (9ft kite) in 1993, just prior to the UP Sports Championships in Manhattan Beach, CA... I was flying on Air Art at the time, we beat High Performance fair and square at Berkeley, and went on to take 7th in the World Cup due to a broken kite.

w00t! invented on my berth year! >o<