• Price
    $300
  • Category
  • Brand
    Revolution
  • Model
    Blast

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Bunduki Vlieger
      View Advert Revolution Reflex XX green/black
      The Rev is in a very good condition (see photos) and 4 months old. Since I changed to 1.5 after his purchase, he was hardly in the air at the end. You can see that. Rods converted to Aurel 300/.006 for cost reasons. Two original Revolution vertical rods with the springs (and the leading edge with inner sleeves) are included.
      With original Rev Carbon Handles.
      Sales and shipping within the EU preferred. Shipping costs within Germany: included! Shipping costs within the EU: 50% is paid by the buyer.
      Advertiser Bunduki Vlieger Date 10/26/2020 Price $320 Category Kites (Quad Line) Brand Revolution Model Reflex XX  
    • By Bunduki Vlieger
      The Rev is in a very good condition (see photos) and 4 months old. Since I changed to 1.5 after his purchase, he was hardly in the air at the end. You can see that. Rods converted to Aurel 300/.006 for cost reasons. Two original Revolution vertical rods with the springs (and the leading edge with inner sleeves) are included.
      With original Rev Carbon Handles.
      Sales and shipping within the EU preferred. Shipping costs within Germany: included! Shipping costs within the EU: 50% is paid by the buyer.
    • By Bunduki Vlieger
      + Color: blue-lime-black
      + No Vented & no Shockwave
      + Condition: good to very good
      + Price: up to 250,00 Euro
      + Sales and shipping within the EU preferred
    • By Jake :)
      Hi so I am new here and I currently fly a prism E3 and have a decent amount of dual line experience. I saw revs and I knew I had to get one for summer break. But I am really not sure which one to get. I would like one that I can learn on and then move up to a-lot more advanced things. I really want the full experience. I have never owned or flown a rev before and any advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks - Jake 
    • By Pete Sobye
      I bought a Rev indoor, on a whim. Its Red White and Blue. In nearly new condition and it will come with a brand new set of lines, but no handles, as it didn't come to me with any.
      As Quads are my thing, I am looking for another rev, or other quad line kite WHY?? Possible PX with cash either way for the right kite.
      I am located in Cornwall UK but willing to post.
      Email me :- pete.sobye@icloud.com

• Upcoming Events