KiteLife Forum

Hey Guys! (and Gals!)

Justin2kites

Hey everyone! Long time no talk! Hope everyone is doing well! Haven't been on here in a while. Unfortunately don't have as much free time to devote to kites as I would like, but I haven't given up. I'm still flying as much as I can, and have added several new kites to my collection. Haven't even flown most of the newer kites I have....🤒 Let's see.... since the last time I talked to ya'll I have been flying a few times. I was finally able to use the prism 75ft. tube tail in some decent wind. I put it on my trusty/beloved prism Quantum and put on a pretty good show at the beach. I also managed to do my first tip stalls! That was also with my Quantum. It was at the end of the wind window, so probably not that impressive, but I managed to do it and get the kite back in the air several times. I was pretty excited about it. lol... That same day I had just about everyone at the beach checking out my kites. I was lining myself up so I could hover over people at the edge of the window, and everyone was loving it. I got so many people coming up to my asking about the kites, and I offered to let them all try it. Most people were scared, but a few people did. One guy crashed my quantum harder than I have ever seen a kite crashed. I thought for sure something must have been broken, but it wasn't, all good. I think I might have got a couple people hooked that day. Anyway.... just wanted to say hi. I hope everyone is good, and I will talk to you all again soon!

• Like 1