KiteLife Forum

WSIKF motel

The Kite Shoppe

Where are you camping at Theresa? Wildwood? I'll be in the overflow part of the week. I get to be a kite gypsy for a week! yeah!!!!

Westport, Ocean Shores, Long Beach, Sunset. I have to squeeze them all in.

~Oh, and I have a new routine that just fell together. I might even get the local clubs to be my do wop dancers. ;) Now I can't wait for next year! Let Long Beach come~ Let the summer be over~ That just means more time to fly inside.

BB Penny

Where are you camping at Theresa? Wildwood? I'll be in the overflow part of the week. I get to be a kite gypsy for a week! yeah!!!!

Westport, Ocean Shores, Long Beach, Sunset. I have to squeeze them all in.

~Oh, and I have a new routine that just fell together. I might even get the local clubs to be my do wop dancers. ;) Now I can't wait for next year! Let Long Beach come~ Let the summer be over~ That just means more time to fly inside.

BB Penny

Yep Wildwood :rev_clockwork:

When are you going down to Sunset?

See you at Ocean Shores! :kid_brooding:

T

Lucky you Tristan. We will see you there. Be sure and say hello.. I'm Tristan. I think it's been so long since I saw you last, I won't recognize you. So will you be competing at the indoor?

T-I'm not sure what day I'll go to Sunset. If it wasn't for friends in WA, I might sneak down earlier. I've a call out to Eli to find out what the buggiers have planned. I want to say hello to them.. and buggy. ;)

That and my buggy makes a great basket for carting kites to and from the beach.

Theresa -Do you buggy?

Will buggying be allowed at L.B. with permits? I wonder. Woo hoo! Just 3 more days!