KiteLife Forum

Djinn XT by Kite Forge (Mar 31st, 2021)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Nope, its not a mistake - we're doing it AGAIN, another of the same prize as last time!

Djinn XT from Kite Forge, $405 value, in GREEN FADE!

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 12.15.07 PM.png

==

Full info - https://kiteforge.com/djinn
More videos - https://kiteforge.com/videos/

This package includes a Green Fade XT (EXTRA VENT) sail, Mystic 18 frame and a kite sleeve!

NOTE: This is exactly the same Djinn XT configuration that I fly myself - no special mods needed, it's already a boss right out of the bag... We should be able to ship from existing inventory when a winner is drawn, worst case will be 2-4 weeks for restock (depending on color choice).

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/423, and will be drawn on Mar 31st, 2021!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 5
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Such a great prize. I fly my Extra Vent relatively little, about once a month, but it is so nice to have when needed. (Same with the hardcore. I don't pull it out often, about every 2-3 months, but when I do I am so happy to have the equipment for such strong winds.) 

While I have duplicates in lower wind ranges so I can fly with someone else, it would be great to win to be able to fly with a friend in strong winds, too. 

Whoever wins, thank you so much for the drawings and prizes. 

I tend to only fly the quads when the wind is too heavy for messing around with tricking the duals. Never flown a vented quad though, only standards, so this would be the perfect kite to add to the bag. 

I'm sure the fact I nearly only fly std quads in 15mph+ wind makes things worse but my quad flying is nothing to write home about at the moment. Pretty twitchy. 🥴

I mean I can keep it in the air no problem and fly around but it's no where near what I see some of you guys doing. 

Alright folks, here we go, after ensuring there were no old screen caps on my desktop... :lol:

One brand new Djinn XT is going home with a much earlier number this time!

Huge congrats to subscriber #554 and longtime supporter, @Michael_Boswell!

Screen Shot 2021-03-31 at 10.16.32 AM.png

Thank you very much Michael (greetings to the EOL family), and thanks to all who continue to help us keep this resource running. 🙏

Stay tuned for a new prize as soon as possible!

• Like 1
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This is sooooo awesome. I have seen the Djinn fly so many times. Looking forward to it.  Perfect timing in that I am retiring from my day job this Friday and our Dual Line kite team (Austin End Of the Line) has two confirmed festivals as things start to open up. Kitefest Louisian in Baton Rouge  and a Balloon festival in Shreveport Louisiana. 

• Like 3
  • Like 3