KiteLife Forum

Ebay cancellation

Ejay

Is this essentially a "thinking out loud" blog post, or something relevant for other readers?

Not being snide at all, I feel for ya, just playing the role of a moderator... Some co-relevancy or insight is usually hoped for, otherwise it might make a good blog post (free to set up your own right here on the forum).

You've been here long enough to know my heart in general I think, hope the intent comes across well enough. 😇 

Guess I was "thinking out loud", didn't realize there was a problem with that and I apologize. The 5 quads were from an estate sale in  Albuquerque and thought someone may recognize them or have known their history, not that that is relevant to anything, more curiosity than anything else. 

I will try and refrain from "thinking out loud " in the future.

Is there a place where I can read the rules for posting?

Ej

Looking at that ebay listing, it would have been a nice instant flying field.  At least 3 B Series and a fourth rev plus some flying lines and a nice carry bag. Yes, maybe a good offer was made that the seller couldn't resist? Or the seller had second thoughts? Or...?

Rare find on ebay although single kites come up all the time.

May be worth a note to the seller to see if there's something still left of the set if you are so inclined. (I would but I have enough kites. Ahem.)