KiteLife Forum

Welcome JW82

Hello @JW82,

Welcome to KiteLife®!

Although this is an automated message, it is written with heart - I love kites deeply, and I believe the KiteLife community represents this passion with a very friendly and helpful environment for everyone. Please feel free to browse around and get to know the others. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Need to tweak settings?

Edit your profile here - View Member
Edit your settings - http://kitelife.com/forum/settings/

Other than that, here are a few handy links that you might have a use for...

Member Chat
Member Map
KL Shop

And while it's never an obligation, we always love hearing about our new members if you'd like to share some of your kite stories, videos, and/or background... Tell us a little about YOUR kite life! ;)

Hey guys!  It's been a busy week sorry for the delay!  Just getting back into kites.  I had cheapies as a kid.  I love being outside and used to fly RC helicopters.  When I moved to Kansas from the east coast I gave that up because it was so windy here.  Then I was thinking one day of ways to make the wind work to my advantage and I came up with kites!  Loved em growing up, now I'm loving them all grown up.  I have a small collection of prisms single and dual line.  Just getting into quads now.  I ordered a rev 1.5 rx and a Spider Rx that is coming in tomorrow.  I wasn't aware of other makers at the time, but once I get good at it I sure do want a djinn!  Those are gorgeous!  Well nice to meet you all.