KiteLife Forum

Available:Matching Premier Trick and Track Sports

Matching Premier Trick and Track Sports

Got these several years ago to practice dual ballet with a friend of mine. It never worked out, and they're just sitting in the closet unused.

By matching, I mean they even have identical sticker-smudges on the right side of the sail! My guess is they were display models at some point. there is a small sail ding (pictured) on one kite, and another stain on one of the sails. My guess is these can be cleaned out, but I've just never bothered.

Price is $75 individually, or $140 both, plus shipping in the US (USPS). Overseas shipping negotiable.

• Advertiser
    ZBear
  • Date
    04/20/2021
  • Price
    $140
  • Category
  • Brand
    Premier Kites
  • Model
    Trick and Track Sport

• Like 1

Have a Trick and Track but by the colour scheme may be a different version. Has a large presence in the sky, and is very precise. I would go so far as to say more of a precision kite with trick capability than flat out trick kite. 

Nice solid steady flier that cuts sharp corners but is not afraid to pop an axel. Not really intended for rollup type moves, however.

Like mine.

Yeah, It's more of a "Track" than "Trick". But I'm more of a ballet & tails flyer than a tricker. Last time I tried to learn slack line tricks at the beach, I forgot to check the field behind me. I tripped backwards over a stump stuck out of the sand, rammed my sacrum into my L5 vertebrae and had to have a laminectomy.

Kinda put me off slack line tricks...

😁