KiteLife Forum

iFlites came today

Outlaw

I ordered what was called an iFlite classic pink and an iFlite II vented in white from two different vendors, first I want to say I am excited to get them both in the air. 

The iFlite II came first this morning and it was as expected, had a slight pink tinge to it and I like it better than pure white. latter today the iFlite classic showed up and the color is definitely pink. When I opened the IFlite classic there was a big hole in the center, looks like they shipped me a vented version. This was the last one they had because it is now gone off their site. I paid $38.00 for it which is cheaper than anyone sells the vented for. 

Can someone tell me the differences in how the vented and non-vented will fly, I plan on using them indoors. 

I am very pleased with them just want to know if I should still get a non-vented. 

Thanks

iFlite & iFlite II.jpg

Great kites....glad you found some...;)

I have two....iflite’s....one non vented in orange and a vented in white, as well as an iflite ll in white.

I like the super slow float of the iflite ll....vented and larger, although not quite as portable(ish). The two iflite’s fit perfectly into a (drum)stick bag(s). Pre covid I toured a lot as a drummer.....I kept a Switch kite in a snare drum case and an iflite in a stick bag, and have flown in very interesting places.

The vented iflite is a little more “forgiving” than the non vented version and floats more as well, especially when initially flown during the learning curve. If you can scoop a non vented you will be a happy camper as well!!!!

bt

On 9/24/2021 at 5:33 PM, Outlaw said:

I ordered what was called an iFlite classic pink and an iFlite II vented in white from two different vendors, first I want to say I am excited to get them both in the air. 

Ive been looking to get my first iflite. Im in the US, can you point me to a good source to purchase one. I have found them for sale but have not ordered form any of these stores before. Thank you.

• 2 months later...
On 9/28/2021 at 4:23 PM, Outlaw said:

Try Highline Kites, that where I got my last one. The other place might be windswept kites under the Patrick Tan section. 

Good winds

Outlaw

Is Windswept still in business? The website seems to have not been updated for several years and I've called and emailed to no avail.

I ordered a BiPlutz by Ceewan from Windswept kites this past summer and noticed the same thing. Very limited stock but it was delivered in less than a week. Rob Banks did respond with a shipping notification. Could try him on Facebook