KiteLife Forum

Uttarayan Festival, India - 2004 video collage

John Barresi

For those of you who are Kitelife Subscribers, make sure to check out the video collage we created from our trip to this year's Uttarayan Festival in Ahmedabad, Inda... Over five minutes of great footage and a rich music track.

http://www.kitelife.com/members/

We learned a lot on this last international trip and hope to do much better in Malaysia, but we're satisfied with the first try at such a video... Considering the vidcam battery only gave me 20 minutes or so on the main day of the festival!

I should have Progcraft fixed up... ?

Kram, if you could send me your preferred user name and password for the Subscriber's area I'll set it as such.

Not sure what the issue is, but you two just popped off the password list... It's an independent database, and can't influence the rest of your activity here at KL while I check on the problem.

Once you're in it takes minute to load up, even on DSL or comparable... The MPG file is 38.2MB and generally won't start in IE until it's all downloaded.

I'm in!! I'm in!! I'm in!!!

Way cool man. So awesome. Gosh that must have been absolutly thrilling!!!

This Genki is is freaking amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genki

John, would you mind if I re-posted just that one picture over at kitebuilder.com??? Pretty please. That will make many people drool with envoy and will also inspire quite a few of them (myself included ). If not, I totally understand of course. But, it may help convince a few more people to come over to Kitelife and become subscribers.

Again, John, very well done. I love that music too. There's one part of that song, about 20% into the video (right after where we see the white guy with the minature kite on a stick) where the music takes on a total Led Zepplin feel to it :angry:;)

Twang, twang, twang twang-yang. Way cool man!!

I love it!! I so wish I could've been there. That is definatly NOT like any festival I've ever seen before!!

Thank you

Progcraft.

John, would you mind if I re-posted just that one picture over at kitebuilder.com??? Pretty please. That will make many people drool with envoy and will also inspire quite a few of them (myself included ). If not, I totally understand of course. But, it may help convince a few more people to come over to Kitelife and become subscribers.

By all means Terry... Go ahead and post that one, as you're clearly going to credit KL with the message. :angry:

You'll need to save the photo to your computer, then upload it to Kitebuilder... When people click on the link you put here, it asks for a Subscriber user name and password.

Thanks for the video props... It tickled me pink that so much of the footage choreographed so easily with the musical track... And I thought the music was so appropriate!