KiteLife Forum

Does Anyone Know Were I Can Find One Of These?

Ceremolligence

Hi, I'm pretty sure this place may not be the right place to ask this question but I'll give it a shot anyways, I'm looking for this one specific Garden Spinners/Pinwheels that appeared in 2 videos called Baby Beethoven & Baby Galileo. The product is called Sunny, and theres only 1 confirmed info that it was made by "New Tech Kites" (which I think you guys may already know what it is), I already know the website still exits and I haven't tried contacting them yet, but before I do that I thought about finding a kite community and see if I can get any answers on it. So if anyone has any answers on it, feel free to hook up with me. Thank You for viewing this post. :)

(I already checked there whole website for Sunny and they are not selling it anymore. I even tried the way back machine: no luck)

Baby Einstein_ Baby Galileo Discovering The Sky 2003 VHS - video Dailymotion - Google Chrome 2021-09-29 3_11_16 AM (2).png

Hi, Ceremolligence. Welcome to the forum!

While I am not familiar with the Sunny, I did a quick google and can see that it is quite a star out there 😉

I do have a number of New Tech kites, most of them going back a ways, some over 10 years old in design. Last time I looked, they do still maintain a website and the one time I wrote them an inquiry some time ago I did not get a reply. You may fare better - worth a try. That said, I seem to recall someone on here reporting on being in touch with them (Frob?), and perhaps there will be a lead there. The company was quite an active one on the kite scene for a fair time but I have not heard anything recently.

Hopefully someone will be able to shed a shinier light for you here...

• Like 1

New Tech is still running, they are my local shop. Kites are a smaller part of their shop, they love kites but stay in business by selling assorted sporting goods. I don't think they do much with their website, they aren't much of a web company. 

If they aren't replying, call them directly. (512) 250-9454 is the main store number, rather than the kites in the back. 

• Like 1