KiteLife Forum

Djinn XT by Kite Forge (Feb 1, 2022)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Djinn XT from Kite Forge, $405 value, in HOT FADE!

Djinn-FINAL-2019_Djinn-XT-HOT.png

==

Full info - https://kiteforge.com/djinn
More videos - https://kiteforge.com/videos/

This package includes a Hot Fade XT (EXTRA VENT) sail, Mystic 18 frame and a kite sleeve!

NOTE: This is exactly the same Djinn XT configuration that I fly myself - no special mods needed, it's already a boss right out of the bag... We should be able to ship from existing inventory when a winner is drawn, worst case will be 2-4 weeks for restock (depending on color choice).

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/416, and will be drawn on Feb 1st, 2022!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 1
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

No worries!

Have fun! Enjoy the time with the team! I’ve been watching you fly for well over a decade now and I always love watching you all fly together. The sheer joy, intensity, and excitement that you all feel while flying is apparent and always brings a smile to my face. Can’t wait to see the videos from the weekend!

Sorry it took me so long to get into the fold of this community, but I’m excited to be a part of it’s future. 

wr/ Cap

• Like 1

Alright folks, thank you SOOOO much for your patience.

First, me and the kid are both doing okay but still observing incubation period to be sure. :)

Now, lets pick us a winner!

This awesome prizes goes to subscriber #1574 (@Yoyoing_p), congratulations Robert!

Screen Shot 2022-02-10 at 10.12.16 AM.png

Every grateful for y'all, stay tuned for another prize to be announced very soon. :cat_angelic:

• Like 1
  • Like 2