KiteLife Forum

Djinn XT by Kite Forge (Apr 1, 2022)

John Barresi

We're pleased to yet again announce the next prize being given away to our most appreciated supporters, the Kitelife Subscribers... For roughly 10 cents per day they play a major role in keeping KL growing in every way.

Donated back into the prize pool by our Feb 2022 winner, @Yoyoing_p... One brand new  Djinn XT from Kite Forge, $405 value, in HOT FADE!

Djinn-FINAL-2019_Djinn-XT-HOT.png

==

Full info - https://kiteforge.com/djinn
More videos - https://kiteforge.com/videos/

This package includes a Hot Fade XT (EXTRA VENT) sail, Mystic 18 frame and a kite sleeve!

NOTE: This is exactly the same Djinn XT configuration that I fly myself - no special mods needed, it's already a boss right out of the bag... We should be able to ship from existing inventory when a winner is drawn, worst case will be 2-4 weeks for restock (depending on color choice).

You can sign up here.

Odds of winning for this prize is currently 1/416, and will be drawn on April 1st, 2022!

Our thanks, and the very best to you... Let the drooling begin!

• Like 1
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, ok, I truly have no excuses left but just to share... I moved to Long Beach WA going on 3 weeks ago and life has been one heck of a transition with a twice weekly commute back to Portland to have my son on the weekends (5 hrs round trip each time), setting up my new work spaces, keeping up with Kite Forge duties, moving things from my old place, and still finding time to spend with my true love.

That being said, I'm in a MUCH better space now (figuratively and literally now being a 5 minute walk from the beach) and being caught up is on the horizon... I hope to be much more consistent with my KiteLife duties as a I continue to develop my rhythm and work spaces here on the coast.

Now... Lets see about giving away this smoking hot kite!

Drum roll...

This month's prize is going home with subscriber #1472!

Screen Shot 2022-04-06 at 2.33.46 PM.png

A huge congrats to @Dave Schutsky, I know it'll go to good use. ;)

Ongoing, deepest, humble thanks to ALL of you for your ongoing patience and support of KiteLife. 🙏

Stay tuned for a new prize very soon!

• Like 2
  • Like 2

Congratulations Dave with this beautiful kite. And a big thanks to Yoyoing_p again for his nice gesture. 

😀And of course also congratulate to you John. Living on a five minutes walk from the beach is a wonderful place for a kiteflyer. 👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...