KiteLife Forum

Seaside, Oregon Sept 9th & 10th, 2006

The Kite Shoppe

The next NWSKL Competition Event will be at Seaside, Oregon, Sept 9th and 10th 2006.

And of course....iQuad will be there in full force! :clap;

Come on out and watch the Competition! :w00t:

I'm hoping to get there the evening of the 8th and have a full day Friday to play on the beach :dual:

Also, any one up for an 'open house' gathering Friday evening, 7pm, unit #2239 in the WorldMark condo building? Second floor, west end of the South wing. BYOB :) I'm sure John will have some videos to share too :)

Theresa

Grandpa, Grandma and the whole family including 2 year old granddaughter will see you on the beach Saturday afternoon! :rev_clockwork: 'Course the folks I work with think I've been there for a week.

Todd, the week you were in Pocatello was a week from hell at ISU. Next time you're in Pokey give me a holler.

The next NWSKL Competition Event will be at Seaside, Oregon, Sept 9th and 10th 2006.

And of course....iQuad will be there in full force! :happybday:

Come on out and watch the Competition! :happybday:

I'm hoping to get there the evening of the 8th and have a full day Friday to play on the beach :revangel:

Also, any one up for an 'open house' gathering Friday evening, 7pm, unit #2239 in the WorldMark condo building? Second floor, west end of the South wing. BYOB :mf_party: I'm sure John will have some videos to share too :mf_party:

Theresa

I will see you guys there! :rev_clockwork::happybday:

I can't wait to see the night fly.

We are staying on the fourth floor, ocean front, of the Sand and Sea and it seems to me that would make a good camera platform. Kind of a kite's eye perspective... looking at the pilot through the kite. Hmmmm.

There was an indoor last year... kinda sorta... no key showed up, but we all stood around and wished we could get in. lol

Hey, I picked up some of the lights w/rubber bands on them at the $1 store. $1 for 4. Way kewl. I can't wait to try them. BB

Penny

Which $ store...? We have Family Dollar, Just A Dollar, Everything A Dollar SuperCenter and a few others.