KiteLife Forum

I am going to be interviewed

Tristan

Congratulations Tristan!

Remember to describe what you are doing to / with the kite as you fly the tricks. Most people think the kite is flipping around because the flier doesn't know how to control it, so sometimes it's best to demonstrate how well you CAN control the kite (definition: kite is high in the window and sitting still), THEN start into the tricks.

Best yet is when you hand the lines to the newspaper interviewer and let them try their hand! B)

Goooo Tristan!!!

You are really awsome to watch... and its good for me to try to keep up with you... snorts.. like that's ever gonna happen! lol... YOU ROCK! And it's a pleasure to fly with someone so truly nice, and fun!

can you move up? ... heheeeee just kiddiiingggggggggggggg.. I need you to teach me all that stuff!

hugs mousie :rev_clockwork:

Goooo Tristan!!!

You are really awsome to watch... and its good for me to try to keep up with you... snorts.. like that's ever gonna happen! lol... YOU ROCK! And it's a pleasure to fly with someone so truly nice, and fun!

can you move up? ... heheeeee just kiddiiingggggggggggggg.. I need you to teach me all that stuff!

hugs mousie :revonhead:

Lol :rev_clockwork: Thanks Amy.