KiteLife Forum

Videos From Colombia

atemoc

Hi... we had post a new video on the oficial website of ATEMOC SPORT KITE TEAM... the video is of a Kite that our leader (Jaime Garzon) made, the name of the kite is "tangente", you can see the video on the spanish versinon of www.atemoc.com, on the link of "videos" or over here http://www.atemoc.com/videos.html

take a look and make your reply, telling us what do you think about this colombian kite.

ALEJANDRO - ATEMOC

www.atemoc.com

I would like to learn more about this kite and the video. It appears to do many of the tricks out there and from the looks of it... it's a low input kite.

I noticed that screens were on the kite in the first half of video. What kind of wind conditions were you flying in?

Can this kite do crazy copter?

How about weights? Are they internal/external? How much weight on the kite?

Thanks

I would like to learn more about this kite and the video. It appears to do many of the tricks out there and from the looks of it... it's a low input kite.

I noticed that screens were on the kite in the first half of video. What kind of wind conditions were you flying in?

Can this kite do crazy copter?

How about weights? Are they internal/external? How much weight on the kite?

Thanks

The range of wind of the "TANGENTE" kite is between 3 - 15 miles, but when the wind is higher than 9 miles we used the brakes that you can see in the video, the crazy copter yes the kite can do it...about the weight the kite used 12 gr on the bottom part of the spine and the weight is external it use a tube of bronze that hug the spine; you can change easily.

On the next two weeks we are going to try to do a new video more complete of the kite…also you can see more about the kite on store of www.atemoc.com go to the English version and look at the store. Or go on the Spanish version to a link at the right side call TIENDA, and then to “cometas acrobáticas”.

If you have more questions please let me know.

Alejandro – ATEMOC

www.atemoc.com