KiteLife Forum

AKA National Oct 2-8, 2006

The Kite Shoppe

What...no topic for this huge happening!!

As I start my umpteenth list of 'to do's' to get done before Saturday, I'm wondering who else is as scattered and scrambling as me! I know John is, as he scrambles to get ready to push that publish button for the 50th issue of Kitelife on the 1st.

Who else is going to Iowa?

And how are you packing? Roll up bags? Hard case? Carry on stuff? No liquids, unless it's purchased passed the security check point.

Thanks to the Genesis boys for packing my extra banner poles with their stuff! Thank you guys! Now I don't have to check a long bag. For mass ascension, I'm sure I can find somebody I could borrow a sport kite from :kid_cussing:

I have a mini rok, a soft, and a cell...borrow a sport kite....shoot...what was the fifth? Must be on one of my lists I can't find.

Oh...and review the field director duties.... :censored:

Now to go start another list......

Who's all going? :lol:

T

You get to be a field director? How kewl. I love field directing. You'll be a good one. The field directior is the last person the kiteflier speaks to before the comp and can help make them feel so much better.

I won't be there this year T, but next year at Ocean Shores even if it's just to watch I'll be there. Hot tub!!

You all have safe trips and I'm looking forward to those daily updates. You are taking Geezer for pictures right?

BB

Penny

I'll be there 10/1 to 10/8... Staying in my room, the Geezer and a Monkey.

We'll be working as a trio on the Kitelife daily updates. :censored:

Sounds like there should be a joke in there somewhere...

Three guys walk into a bar, a master, a geezer and a monkey............ :kid_cussing: