KiteLife Forum

Lincoln City Fall Festival

The Kite Shoppe

Just as we are getting our bags unpacked from AKA Nationals, it will be time repack and head to the beach at Lincoln City, OR.

Check out the LC site for more information:

http://www.oregoncoast.org/kite-festival/kites-fall06.html

Add one more flyer to the schedule! Lam has been itching to get here, and just decided to get on a plane and join us!

:kid_cussing:

Monkey? Make room for another kite bag! Oh, and Lam too. :censored:

See you all there!

T

Sweet... iQuad will thrive on the "lake flying"! :sq-sad:

Agreed, it's cool for quads, and I am more than happy to dunk a team kite in saltwater :dual:

:blink: The river and it's southern turn are somtimes problematic for my "other" gig.

We get what we get...

The river and it's southern turn are somtimes problematic for my "other" gig.

We get what we get...

I can't wait to see your 'other gig'! :blue-love::)

I'm hoping one of the iQuad gang can get some video of you. I'll be sure to ask them reeeeeaallllll nice, and maybe they'll put those 4 stings down and pick up the camera :):)

See you there!

T

You all will put on a magnificent show. If the river is going south the kitefliers may need a spotter. Not for their kites, but for their bodys. Steve spotted the fliers the year before and still lost a few fliers over the edge of the drop off that the river cuts in it's turns.

Enjoy and stay on your feet!

BB

Penny

umm Penny? are you going to be there? hope so!

My other gig may be somewhat subdued :blue-love: ... While doing some paint prep on a jobsite, I took a bad fall from a balcony a couple weeks ago. Still very banged up on my elbow, hip, and ankle... :)

The plan is to fly -as usual... hoping the strain on my arms wont be too much.

AnyHOO... we'll be there! looking forward to it all, and hoping for great weather... C'mon Sunday! :)

Sorry Carl, I won't be there. I'll miss you, but two festivals a year there is fine with me.

It's going to be a fantastic festival with the line up. Wish I could have come down just to focus on giving lessons though. Sorry to hear your hurt. Get strong. Massage.. get a massage... oh Lissssaaaaaa.... rub the man. :blue-love:

Wish I was there with you all, but I plan on making them laugh with my new routines when I get down there and I'll need your help with them. :) be afraid.. be very afraid. Tell everyone I send a hug.

BB Penny