KiteLife Forum

Revolution I

John Barresi

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

penny thank you i dont mind if you dont give me a presant but on your b day ill let you fly my new rev 1 once it gets here ill even tie a bow on it to give it that new look for ya :P

SKITCH your seahawks got lucky this year my rams are rebuilding from what martz destroyed scott liginhan will work the run palys and then steven jackson will run the ball everywhere i time to come BLUE WHITE AND GOLD WILL LEAVE YOU COLD :) now that i think about im hope my rev 1 will come in my team colors :lol:

There's always stuff going on besides the NWSKL stuff (League stuff is at www.nwskl.org).

Going to try to talk the WKA & PCKA folks into having something for National Kite Month (April). Probably at Orting.

Seattle Celebration of Kites is moving back to Father's Day next year.

And of course the Orting Kite festival next fall.

Hey Don,

There's always good stuff for kites all over. I like belonging to a few of the mailing list from the different regions. It's a big world out there with lots of places to fly. Keeping up with it all can be difficult.

It's probably great for Seattle's Celebration of Kites to be moving back to Father's Day. Not so good for me. I never seem to be able to make that festival. Can't seem to talk the dad's into coming over there. :P

Hey, did you stay on topic? lol

No Don, No! You can't sneak in here and win that Rev! I'd let Mary fly it, though. :)

Penny~ getting back on topic. 9 more days to the drawing ~ ~

The 15th???!!!! Oh man, didnt realize that was so close. I gotta go make room in my Rev bag.... Wow, would have been a shame if the kite got here and I didnt have the space cleared out. BRB, gotta go re-arrange. Oh, sorry you two for your dissapointment in not winning..... :)

oh man look a t this another person that thinks hes going to win ROFL :) yea man bring on the fight im ready :)

jersey side ready for the battle !!!! who else wants to feel the fury

Step on up boy who likes losing teams....I need a light workout up here in the great Northwest. Get ready for the pain of disappointment!!!!

P

While my strategy was to let Ant talk to himself the rest of the time it seems I just cannot resist replying to Skitch's poor excuse for a long post.

You wont have to worry about learning to fly a REV unless you plan on shelling out the bones son because that baby has a place in my kite safe. That's right it is a safe full of REVs and all of you wish you knew the combination to it!

Oh and Ant, why you still trying? You know it's mine!

Fly on, but not with my REV I! Carry on...

It's safe to say it won't be in your safe Quad Kit. And the nerve of Wind of Change sneaking in here thinking he's going to win! Whatever! :) Yeah, you all talk football to fill your time till you hear I've won this pretty Rev!

BB

Penny ~ the new owner to be of the Revolution kite ----- REV on!

My Predictions for the new year.

Onc sad man in Wildwood sobbing quietly on his couch watching (just as all the players of his favorite team are WATCHING) the NFL playoffs. He is sad that he lost yet another contest that he hoped he would have won....bored with all his old kites and wishing he had that ONE new kite that would have made his new year special.

One bitter old east coast quad kiter staring blankly into his kite "safe" at an empty space he prepared but could not fill.....taking out his repressed anger on very small, innocent animals.

One nice lady from Washington...happy with life and looking forward to the next chance to win something fun and very happy inside that even though she did not win...of the other guys...the right man won the coveted kite.

I'll be happily playing on the beach with my kid while I learn how to fly a beautiful new kite and Tivo records my team winning a couple of playoff games....(at least) .

It's mine.....just deal with it. :)

P

skitch you tell great stories but you ll have plenty of time for storytellin because with no kites to fly what will you do watch you team get beat and not make the superbowl well if you want to come to wildwood join up with quad kite and mabie ill let you fly my new prize

Anyone know exactly what time John plans on pulling my name out of the hat?

Ya, In january when the prize is a nice, spiffy new...

windsock.

:)

January! No! Too late!

Actually, John's still in Argentina.....

I pick them up at the airport tomorrow night (the 16th) at 9PM. :P

T