KiteLife Forum

1.5 sle @midwest kites ..have you seen it.

Quad KiT

Although I know you cant move the center logo but can you change it from a white background to another color? I want to give you a call soon to talk about a custom colors that I want... :P This is awesome that you are willing to work this hard for the customer!! Thanks so much

Hi Ben,

you know I want in for an all-white sail also.

Naturally, I'd want 'em in SUL formats, preferably with a white leading edge sleeve???

You can keep the center logo there, but maybe consider doing a single skinned "paintable" version?, (so it can be tie-dyed & steam-set easier in a big pressure cooker).

light weight Polyester sails please!!!!!

paul

wowKITEclubDOTcom

Are you saying Danny is old? uhmmm!

NEVER Penny, just that he's been out of the retail game for a few years now.

I try to get most of my Rev.'s in white sails. Makes the custom paint jobs easier.

Personally?, I'll ask KiteSquid to do "decorating" for me, (his process needs 240 degrees and two atmospheres worth of pressure). Plus, he has already acquired the dyes & acid etches necessary to impregnate even 1/2 ounce Icarex Polycarbonate material. I don't want it painted on as a layer, I want it impregnated throughout the fabric, waterproof and durable for thousands of hours.

There's a guy in Virginia, Randy Something, that decorates w/ an airbrush onto nylon ripstop, even has beautiful renderings of his 2 kids on a kite. He's a very skilled artist and his work always draws a stunned crowd.

BB

Penny

Wow, what neat concepts. Doesn't the paint make that kite heavier?

I'd rethink a white leading edge, unless you're Mr. Clean. I'm a Ms. Linus. Dirt tries to glom on to my kites. The spars are black and it's not noticable w/a black leading edge.

Happy Friday everyone. You go Ben!

BB

Penny

• 4 weeks later...

Rev II's are deserving kites. They can stay in the air longer then vented 1.5's when the wind gets to strong. The vented 1.5 can take less wind, but the Rev. II can be flown inside, too. Put one on your

Christmas list Anthony. I can't believe you don't have a 6 pack already.

;)

BB Penny

Rev II's are one of the few Rev's that take those short handles. Makes all the difference in the world. The longer the handles the twitchier they become.

Now a stack will take long throw handles ok. Much easier then trying to muscle them up.

Don't you love the inch you gain in your arms length after flying a stack? lol BB Penny